- MADE IN THE USA – Lifetime Crimp Warranty! We believe these are the best 4 AWG battery cables on the market today, if you ever experience a crimp failure, Spartan Power will gladly repair your cables for free!
- Each COPPER battery cable set is professionally cut, crimped and heat shrunk with the utmost quality & precision in beautiful Reno, NV!
- NEED A DIFFERENT SIZE? Quickly SEARCH B075SJDBZC for 2 AWG, B06X152Q3X for 1/0 AWG and B0727KNFQG for 4/0.
- Perfect for use with a Spartan Power 150A Fuse Kit (ASIN B06Y4C6DQR). Spartan Power also has 4/0 AWG (ASIN B071KQFQ3M) and 1/0 AWG (ASIN B06XCFLVCF) Battery Cables available.
- Includes one red 4 gauge and one black 4 gauge cable with 5/16″ lugs preassembled on both ends. Beveled, seamless tubular, tin plated PANDUIT (USA) copper lugs for superior corrosion and oxidation resistance. BUY AMERICAN!
Use the battery cables that people RELY on every day for their 800, 900, 1000, 1100, 1200 up to 1500 watt power inverters! Spartan Power 4 AWG 3 Foot Battery Cable Sets come professionally pre-assembled with 5/16″ ring terminals and are perfect for connecting a power inverter up to 1500 watts to a battery bank! You can also use Spartan Power battery cables for RV & vehicle wiring applications, grounding cables, golf cart wiring, and many other applications where pure copper is recommended. These cable sets come with Adhesive Lined Irradiated Polyolefin (PO) heat shrink, which is exceptionally resistant to water, fungus, and UV light. These quality cable sets are guaranteed by both Inverters R Us & Spartan Power to provide you with reliable current.
Made in the USA
Polyvinyl-chloride (PVC) insulation
90°C MTW – UL & CSA 105°C
Voltage rating: 600 volts
VW-1 & moisture resistant
UL 1232/1283/1346/10269* Approved
Shrink ratio: Approximately 3 to 1 at +90°C
Operational temp. range: -55°C to +135°C
Dielectric strength: 500 V/mil (197 kV/cm)
Volume resistivity: 1014 ohm-cm
Tensile strength: 1500 psi (141 kg/cm2)
Specifications: AMS-DTL-23053/5, CL 1 and CL 3; UL 224, VW-1; CSA 198, OFT
Heat Shrink Features: