- Ideal for greasy, grime-encrusted auto parts. Also for cleaning dirty, tight places in the house.
- Innovative, bullet-shaped tip focuses the cleaning power for easy cleanup. Won’t mushroom.
- Long-lasting Trialoy polyester filament can be used with petroleum or water-based degreasers.
- This is a professional tool, made by the company that invented the modern parts cleaning brush.
- Made in the USA. Only the filament is imported.
This is the original parts cleaning brush developed by the Parts Brush Division of Paint Brush Corporation and introduced in 1952. The brushes are now made with an improved filament called Trialoy. This filament stands up to both petroleum and water-based cleaning solvents. The rugged filament and bullet-shaped tip are what separate our brushes from the rest. This brush is made to last.