- A whole MUST-TO-HAVE carburetor adjustment tool set, to keep engine with EPA specifications
- Comes with 21 Teeth Splined + 7 Teeth Splined + Single D + Small Head Single D + Double D + Pac Man + Small Head Pac Man + Hexagon
- Convenient to use with every adjustment tool’s handle stamped with the tip shape. 1/4 turn is the most used increments when tuning a carburetor.Easier to tell 1/4 turn increments on setting mixture ratio with square handles.
- Made of long lasting stainless steel, ergonomic grip and metal pole
- With a carrying case to protect the tools, also to keep all the screw drivers from scattering around, easy to have all the 8 tools organized in one place
1x Carrying Case
1x 21 Teeth Splined Adjustment Tool
1×7-Teeth Splined Adjustment Tool
1x Single D Adjustment Tool
1x Small Head Single D Adjustment Tool
1x Double D Adjustment Tool
1x Pac Man Adjustment Tool
1x Small Head Pac Man Adjustment Tool
1x Hexagon Adjustment Tool
This set of tool is designed to work for most engines of multiple brands.
For Walbro engines, the 21 teeth splined adjustment tool/ 7 teeth splined adjustment tool will not work, Walbro carburetors might need 22 teeth splined adjustment tool.
Fits Most 2 cycle engines
Fits for many brands of equipment, including Sears, Craftsman, Walbro, Zama, Poulan, Husqvarna, Weedeater, Echo, MTD, Toro, Ryobi, Homelite, and anything else that utilizes the pictured shape adjustment screws
UPGRADED 8 different screwdriver heads used for most 2 cycle small carburetor engines, can save your time and make your work easier to complete.