- A whole MUST-TO-HAVE carburetor adjustment tool set – to keep engine with EPA specifications
- Comes with 21 Teeth Splined + 7 Teeth Splined + Single D + Small Head Single D + Double D + Pac Man + Small Head Pac Man + Hexagon
- Convenient to use with every carburetor adjustment tool’s handle stamped with the tip shape. 1/4 turn is the most used increments when tuning a carburetor.Easier to tell 1/4 turn increments on setting mixture ratio with square handles.
- Made of long lasting stainless steel, ergonomic grip and metal pole
- HOOAI locates within the states, we provide carefree return, and 90 days money back guarrantee! Lifetime warranty against manufacturer defect!
1x 21 Teeth Splined Carburetor Adjustment Tool
1×7-Teeth Splined Carburetor Adjustment Tool
1x Single D Carburetor Adjustment Tool
1x Small Head Single D Carburetor Adjustment Tool
1x Double D Carburetor Adjustment Tool
1x Pac Man Carburetor Adjustment Tool
1x Small Head Pac Man Carburetor Adjustment Tool
1x Hexagon Carburetor Adjustment Tool
This set of tool is designed to work for most engines of multiple brands.
For Walbro engines, the 21 teeth splined adjustment tool/ 7 teeth splined adjustment tool will not work, Walbro carburetors might need 22 teeth splined adjustment tool.
Fits Most 2 cycle engines
Fits for many brands of equipment, including Sears, Craftsman, Walbro, Zama, Poulan, Husqvarna, Weedeater, Echo, MTD, Toro, Ryobi, Homelite, and anything else that utilizes the pictured shape adjustment screws
UPGRADED 8 different screwdriver heads used for most 2 cycle small carburetor engines, can save your time and make your work easier to complete.