- 80cc bicycle engine kit with speedometer.This bike engine kit fits most mens’ 24″ and larger bicycles which includes mountain, cruiser, chopper and road bikes with a V-frame and at least a 8.5″ height clearance for the engine. Larger frame size requires drilling into bike frame and use of the universal face plate. Large bikes (with larger frames/down tubes) may require the universal motor mount.
- 80cc bike motor kit, Mode of engine: single cylinder, air-cooling, 2-stroke; model of chain:415; chain length:110 links, 55 inches. Driving ratio:18: 01,fuel type:No.90;lubrication oil: motorcycle synthetic 2 stroke oil.
- Rated power:1.5kw/5000r/min (2.5hp/5000r/min);max. power: 2kw/6000r/min (5- 6hp/6000r/min);ignition mode:cdi;compression ratio:6: 01;spark plug:z4c 14mm;fuel consumption:120-170 mpg; clutch type:friction plate/dry; maximum speed:25-40mph (depending on the gear ratio and weight);horse power: 2.75 hp.
- Be assured the mixing ratio for fuel and oil:16:1 for break period (first 300 miles) / 20:1 after(18:1 is much better in summer because of the hot weather);air cylinder might take some time to adjust to the load. Thus to avoid possible complications for the motor, please limit the riding time to a maximum of 1 hour for the first few rides.
- The rider only needs some basic hardware skills, tools, and around 3-4 hours for installation and fine tuning adjustments.
Important notes must read before starting the engine.
When the engine starts fresh, you need to be careful during the break-in period or the engine will break or seize due to improper use.
For the first two tanks, use oil mixture 16 : 1 which is about 8oz of oil per gallon of gasoline, don’t go over 20 miles per hour and keep your rides in less than 20 minutes to let the engine cool down. When your engine is cool enough not burning your hand usually about 30 minutes, that’s when you can ride again.
For the second two tanks, use oil mixture ratio 6oz of oil per gallon of gasoline, follow the same guideline above when riding.
After 4 tanks, use oil mixture ration 4oz of oil per gallon of gasoline forever, DON’T go below of this ratio.
Above steps to ensure a long life engine for longer rides. Please note, the motor is NOT designed for racing, if you keep the throttle wide open at all time, eventually you will blow up the motor.
80CC 2-stroke engine kit will fit 26″ or 28″ Bicycle.
This bike motor kit comes with everything that you will need, except gas and oil!
For your first start, if no spark, the mostly problem is CDI box or mageto, check it and we can provide replacement for free.
1. User manual
2. 80cc 2-stroke EPA certified engine
3. Sprocket clamp assembly with hardware
4. EPA Cat. Converter exhaust muffler with heat shield (silver)
5. Push button clutch
6. Heavy duty chain
7. Bearing chain tensioner / idler
9. CD ignition coil
10. Kill switch (on throttle)
11. Chain guard
12. Spark plug
13. 2L black gas tank with mounting brackets
14. Muffler assembly
15. Exhaust pipe clamp
16. Plug removal tool
17. Standard universal mounting bracket
If need installation video, please contact us